• I love you, you are my only reason to stay alive, if that's what I am
  • Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile…
  • I love you, and as long as we are together, I have everything I need
  • My heart is ever at your service
  • I want you for always…days, years, and eternities
  • When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer
  • A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you
  • I don’t have to be your first love, but I want to be your last
  • When you are alone, I will be your shadow
  • I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone
  •  Some people come into our lives,
    Leave footprints in our hearts,
    And we are never ever the same
  • “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
  • There is only one happiness in life,
    to love and be loved.
  • Love is strong yet delicate.
    It can be broken.
    To truly love is to understand this.
    To be in love is to respect this.

Copyright © .abangBOBOK. Template Design by RzaaL 1306