• If I knew that day would be the last time that I was seeing you… The last time we were talking , I certainly would’ve told you how much I love you and would’ve begged you to stay
  • Something has been disturbing me, when I thought i am done with it, it comes up again and I said It’s time to confess….why was I privileged to love you
  • I don’t know how to tell you how much I love you but I will always love You
  • If you don’t understand my silence, how will you understand my words?
  • If loving becomes painful then its not love anymore, then its time to let go. Remember that love is kind and just
  • You can paint a flower but you can’t paint its scent
  • Love comes and goes, and you think that love will last forever,  but the truth is that love cant be true if you haven’t gotten your heart broken by another one
  • Never cry your eyes for someone who doesn’t deserve you
  • Don’t be afraid of losing the one you love, because believe it or not someone better is going to come into your life
  • i finally found myself in love with you,when I felt the saddest moment of mylife when you left me and the happiest moment of my life when you came back
  • “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
  • “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams..
  • “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” 
  • “Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” 
  • “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close
  • “we accept the love we think we deserve.”
  • “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small boy in a big world trying to find someone to love.” 
  • “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.” 

Copyright © .abangBOBOK. Template Design by RzaaL 1306